Class of 24 Luxury Hair Growth Balm
A luxury hair balm that smooths frizz, fights fly-always and gives dry, split-prone locks a healthy glossy finish.
What we use:
Coconut oil is an intensely moisturising natural oil perfect for smoothing and taming frizz.
Rose Otto oil smells divine and is super hydrating. This extraordinary oil has uplifting and revitalising properties.
Grapeseed oil supports glossy, shiny strands without weighing them down.
Jasmine oil has a sweet aroma and relaxes the senses.
Frangipani oil is rejuvenating and refreshing.
Vitamin E oil is a great all-rounder helping to bring back that healthy glow.
Why we love Class of 24 hair balm...
- Class of 24 hair balm is packed with natural oils that will help improve the overall condition of your hair whilst taming frizz and adding shine.
- The balm has a soft and smooth texture making it easy to apply evenly to dry lengths and ends.
- A long lasting balm, a little goes a long way!
- Invigorating and uplifting.
- Can be used on wet or dry hair.
Avoid contact with eyes. Not advised to be used during pregnancy. May contain traces of nuts or other allergens. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil
Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) oil
Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) wax
a-Tocopherol (Vitamin E) oil
Jasminum officinale (Jasmine Absolute) oil
Plumeria alba (Frangipani) oil
Pimenta officinalis (All Spice) oil
Rosa damascena (Rose Otto) oil