Caring for our hair means using the best products, and this means getting the most nutritional balance. Some nutrients are harder to get into our bodies on a regular basis than others, though. That’s why we recommend that you look at using Vitamin E oil if you are looking for something that’s excellent for your hair.
Vitamin E is a tough vitamin to get into our systems on a regular basis, purely because it takes so much effort to find. Vitamin E sources are in short supply in many ways, which is why we always recommend you look at getting Vitamin E oil.
With the help of some Vitamin E oil, you can provide your hair with some very important long-term benefits tat will in tern help improve the overall condition of your locks.
Vitamin E Oil For Hair: Benefits
Vitamin E is known to have quite a few positive benefits for our bodies when it is used correctly. Some of the most common benefits that have been shown up in studies with Vitamin E oil include, but are not limited to, the following benefits for your hair:
- Enjoy more nourished, polished looking hair that adds extra volume to your hair.
- Protects the skin, including the scalp, from solar radiation.
- Stimulate capillary growth in the scalp area, boosting hair growth naturally.
- Preventing split ends in your hair and long-term damage to the hair.
- Boosting elasticity in your hair, making it more durable and flexible.
Vitamin E Oil Side Effects
However, just like any other kind of oil product that you might choose to use in your hair, Vitamin E oil can have some long-term side effects. Some common side-effects include:
- Headaches and dizziness if used at too potent a level.
- A sense of fatigue and/or tiredness during the day.
- Light-headedness, which can be caused by increased potency.
- An increased in bleeding and bruising, such as bleeding gums.
- Stomach cramps and/or diarrhoea.
Written by Jordan Prichard. Medically reviewed by Dr. Shane Jackson, MBBS. Last modified on 20/05/2020.
Dr. Shane Jackson a UK based doctor, working within the NHS for 9 years. With experience in both Medicine and Surgery, his time is now spent mainly in Elderly care and Rehabilitation. Outside of his clinical work he has a strong educational presence, teaching undergraduates and foreign doctors wishing to work in the UK. He is passionate about the dissemination of healthcare for all, providing consultancy for health, well-being and biotech startups worldwide. Dr. Jackson is the founder of Acrosophy, which helps school leavers applying to medical, dental and associated courses at the top universities in the country.
Feel free to connect with him on LinkedIn.