Rose Otto oil is a very powerful substance that has become very popular in day-to-day health care. Taken from the Rosa Damascena, this is an essential oil that comes with a reputation of being able to help hide the signs of ageing. While many people will use it for that purpose alone, it’s also got a bit of a reputation as being able to help our bodies in other ways.
While research is still being done into the true effectiveness of Rose Otto oil, we can find some information about what this powerful substance can do for you. So, for example, what could you expect if you used Rose Otto Oil in your hair?
Rose Otto Oil For Hair: Benefits
What are some of the benefits that you could expect if you were to start using this powerful substance on your body, then? What kind of benefits can using this particular substance derive, especially for your hair?
- Rose otto oil is known to help soften our skin, as well as keep it well hydrated. This is useful for our hair, as it gives our hair a healthier base to build on.
- As a powerful anti-inflammatory substance, rose otto oil can help to combat problems like scalp inflammation. Great for helping your hair to develop naturally.
- Rose oil can also help to strengthen the roots of your hair as the follicles will hold onto the root easier than before.
- Also a great antiseptic solution; a fine choice for helping you to prevent dirt and bacteria building up around your hair follicles and your scalp.
- Helps to improve moisture within your hair, making sure that it can shine as it should help to add shine and protects against needless frizziness.
Rose Otto Oil Side Effects
At the time of writing, we couldn’t find any real side-effects with using this particular product. We recommend that you speak to a medical professional before you start using rose otto oil, though. It will be useful to be checked for allergies, and also to let your doctor look over the oil you are going to be using in the first place.
Written by Jordan Prichard. Medically reviewed by Dr. Shane Jackson, MBBS. Last modified on 02/07/2020.
Dr. Shane Jackson a UK based doctor, working within the NHS for 9 years. With experience in both Medicine and Surgery, his time is now spent mainly in Elderly care and Rehabilitation. Outside of his clinical work he has a strong educational presence, teaching undergraduates and foreign doctors wishing to work in the UK. He is passionate about the dissemination of healthcare for all, providing consultancy for health, well-being and biotech startups worldwide. Dr. Jackson is the founder of Acrosophy, which helps school leavers applying to medical, dental and associated courses at the top universities in the country.
Feel free to connect with him on LinkedIn.